Saturday, March 19, 2005

This could take awhile...

S...A...F...E...T...Y... Safety... Blog...
Doo doo doo doo doo doo do do do do
We can blog if you want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cos your friends don't blog
And if they don't blog
Well they're, no friends of mine...
(I just now came up with that!)

An announcement
(spoken on a microphone with lots of reverb and echo, a la Lou Gehrig): Today (today today today) I (I I I) will attempt (attempt attempt attempt) to install a new radio (radio radio radio) in my truck (truck truck truck).

As I told someone this morning, this could take anywhere from a couple of hours to the rest of my life. Hopefully, I'll be able to channel Tim "The Toolman" Taylor for a few hours.

Yesterday, all my knee troubles seemed so far away...
Went running after work yesterday. After about a mile, my left knee started really hurting, like really bad. Like unbearably bad. It was hurting on the sides. It was really really frustrating. Really. REALLY!!! So I'm gonna rest it this weekend and perhaps look around online for some self-diagnosis (that always works). Maybe it's nothing a little rest won't remedy.

More fun with oil
I bought $29 of gas yesterday. Did you know that now when you're pumping gas the dollars will pass 20 before the gallons even get to 10? What a neat trick conceived by the oil companies. What will they think of next? I'm almost afraid to know.

NCAAs
Got to see the last part of the Vermont/Syracuse game last night while we were shooting pool. What a great upset, a 13 over a 4! Then, when I got home, I caught the last bit of Kansas/Bucknell, which turned out to be an even better upset, a 14 over a 3. Gotta love the NCAAs. I wonder about Kansas' coach. He leaves Illinois, then they only lose one game the whole year. Then his second year at Kansas, they lose in the first round for the first time since like 1978. I might accidentally forget to mention that on my resume.

"Her methods are inscrutable. The proof is irrefutable. She's so completely kissable..."

No comments:

Post a Comment