Thursday, March 03, 2005

A proud moment

I was clearing old text messages out of my phone the other day and I came across one from my baby sister. It read: "When is signing day?"

Do you have any idea how proud it makes me to have raised a sister who loves college football so much that she wants to know when national signing day for college football recruits is? (sigh) Me so proud, me want to cry.

In the news...
Woman Ignites Car, Self; Jumps Into River; Lives

And, happy birthday today to David Faustino, "Married... With Children's" Bud Bundy, aka Grandmaster B, Bassmaster B, Bed Wetter B, Court Jester B, Dustbuster B, Thumb Sucker B, Grandpappy B, Grasshopper B, Crossdresser B, etc.

"I guess I'm feeling just a little tired of this, and all the baggage that seems to still exist. It seems the only blessing I have left to my name, is not knowing what we could have been, what we should have been..."

No comments:

Post a Comment