Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday Madness!

(from Monday Madness)

1. What's on your refrigerator?
A 2004 Pizza Hut calendar, two or three recipes, some Pizza Hut coupons, a Thanksgiving card a little boy at church drew for me, my softball schedule from last year, the menu for the Mexican restaurant. That's all I can think of for now.

2. What color is your refrigerator?
Dodge Dart green. It came with the apartment.

3. Is the freezer on the top, bottom or side?
Top.

4. How old is your fridge? Does it match your stove?
I'm not sure, but if I had to ballpark it, I'd say circa 1945. lol It doesn't really match my stove. My stove is kinda cream-colored.

5. How regularly do you clean the inside of your fridge?
Not as often as I should? I'll clean it today! OK?

"From that chair I've caught a few fish and some rays, and I've watched boats sail in and out of Cinnamon Bay. I let go of a lover that took a piece of my heart. Prayed many times for forgiveness and a brand new start..."

No comments:

Post a Comment