I don't usually do this meme, but this one intrigued me.
Ten Songs That Bring Back Memories (And Why)
1) "Me And You" by Kenny Chesney (Getting engaged.)
2) "What It's Like" by Everlast (Getting un-engaged... weird, I know.)
3) "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns'N'Roses (The beach, Mobile, USS Alabama, etc.)
4) "This Is Me Missing You" by James House (Times I thought were so hard, but looking back, were really so good.)
5) "Out Of My Head" by Fastball (Another beach trip, when Shane's van started smoking.)
6) "Peaceful, Easy Feeling" by The Eagles (Bunny & Kevin... ROFL)
7) "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice (Homecoming '91, bonfire, etc.)
8) "Back Where I Come From" by Kenny Chesney (It was the first song they played after midnight on New Year's)
9) "I Knew I Loved You" by Savage Garden (Meredith)
10) "Remember The Time" by Michael Jackson (Somebody used to cruise around campus every morning blasting this song in front of the student center at UNA.)
"If you hear teardrops, falling like rain on the rooftops. If you don't know what you're listening to, this is me missing you..."