Monday, January 03, 2005

Last year's resolutions...

I was looking back at the resolutions I'd made in 2004. Let's see here...

- Study more (still need to work on that)
- Pray more (ditto)
- Be a better friend (I hope I was a little better anyway)
- Exercise more (I think I did until the ankle injury)
- Become a better pool player (definitely.. I had nowhere to go but up)
- Revisit NYC (no... again, the ankle)
- Spend at least one weekend at the beach (yes!!)
- Finally upgrade to some form of high-speed internet (I barely got in under the wire on that one)

Well, I am working on a recap of 2004. I'm gonna try and post some pictures of the New Year's weekend once I get them uploaded, too. Yesterday was a rough day. More later...

"Now it seems to me some fine things have been laid upon your table, but you only want the ones that you can't get..."

No comments:

Post a Comment