Monday, January 31, 2005

Find Your Spot

I got this from webgrits. Thought it was kinda cool. Looks like they're trying to tell me I need to move to either Texas or Florida. But my favorite two are #12 (which I like to call "the place to be") and #24 (aka Paradise City). I think it's pretty neat that it chose those two especially. Must be a fairly accurate little quiz.

Ideal Places For Bone To Live
1. Brownsville, Texas
2. McAllen, Texas
3. Charleston, South Carolina
4. Augusta, Georgia
5. Orlando, Florida
6. Gainesville, Florida
7. Corpus Christi, Texas
8. Galveston, Texas
9. Deland, Florida
10. Savannah, Georgia
11. Clearwater, Florida
12. Long Island, New York (Is it any coincidence that the only northern area that comes up is this one? I think not.)
13. Bradenton, Florida
14. Daytona Beach, Florida
15. Houston, Texas
16. Bryan-College Station, Texas
17. Tulsa, Oklahoma
18. Biloxi-Gulfport, Mississippi
19. Sarasota, Florida
20. El Paso, Texas
21. Louisville, Kentucky
22. Jackson, Mississippi
23. Athens, Georgia
24. Tuscaloosa, Alabama (Roll Tide, babee!)

Take the short quiz and find your spot!

"Would you like to live in Houston, where the cowboys come to town? Or maybe Pensacola, where the sun shines all year 'round? Or even New York City, where the city never sleeps?"

No comments:

Post a Comment