You probably don't want to find these items under your tree this holiday season. Nevertheless, there are gifts here for the young and the old.
Ten Unpopular Holiday Gifts:
- Desperate Housewife Barbie.
- Ralph Nader brand egg-nog (made with 1% lowfat milk).
- Hungry Hungry Limbaugh
- 8-pack of AA batteries that reads "toys not included".
- Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Ron Artest. (Comes with a free "I went to a Pistons game and all I got was sucker punched by Jermaine O'Neal" t-shirt. Very popular for the litigious one on your holiday list.)
- Abu Ghraib-me Elmo.
- Charro-Pet (Just add water and watch her grow.)
- Dick Cheney-autographed defibrillator (First one thousand orders receive one share of Halliburton stock at no extra charge, so this one might not be so bad.)
- Jihad Hotties 2005 Swimsuit Calendar.
- Neverland play set, with Slumber Party Michael and four young boy action figures. (Angry Parent and Defense Attorney action figures sold separately.)
"If you want to call me baby, just go ahead now. If you would like to tell me maybe, just go ahead now..."