VD recap... After ordering some flowers and washing my truck because it was so nice outside, I pretty much stayed in my fortress of privacy the rest of the evening.
Ex-girlfriends asked out: None
Mission accomplished! Back to base, Joe!
Search String Absurdity
As usual, searches related to Seinfeld and song lyrics were among the most popular over the past month. Super Bowl and Valentine's related-searches were also popular. However, when grouped together, WPBA-related searches were #1.
1. George Strait concert/set list
2. "Back When" (the fizz in a Pepper song)
3. Jennifer Baretta
4. Karen Corr
5. Degree "Mama's Boy" Super Bowl commercial
(tie) Allison Fisher
Now for the odd, the interesting, and the very disturbing...
- lulu hogg
- young pedo pics archives (Shouldn't you be in a prison somewhere?)
- speedos waterpark north carolina (Uhhh...)
- Naughty Wives being spanked-text only
- chris pontius blog (Well, you WOULD think Steve-O would have a link,)
- cajuns of 1800's
- +"korean war" +howitzer +"gi joe" (The war's over. Let it go.)
- Las Vegas Coroners Office January 3 2005
- woman's world had Richard Simmons picture
- "Roy Flux" (#1 and ONLY result on Google for this. lol)
And this week's winners...
Second runner-up: karen corr sex (Bluuaagh! OK, no lunch for me today. How about you?)
First runner-up: nosy girl spanked (I must really talk about spanking a lot on here, although I don't recall it.)
And this week's winner: meet singles who share art bell fanclub (Although I have a sneaking suspicion on who might have searched for this. Coast to Coast, babee!)
"Old folks sittin' on a front porch swing. Still holdin' hands like they were sixteen. Fifty good years, they're a lover's dream. Darlin' that could be you and me. Don't that make you wanna fall in love?"