OK, I've taken the Super Bowl Poll off the sidebar, since the big game is tomorrow. Here are the results:
What do you think about this year's Super Bowl? (67 total votes)
- The Patriots will win (34%)
- I just want to see the commercials (24%)
- I hope Paul McCartney doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction (22%)
- The Eagles will win (15%)
- I'm more interested in the Lingerie Bowl (4%)
Thanks to all who voted, and enjoy the game. Remember, a 30 second commercial during the game costs $2.4 million, or $80,000 per second. I've got to think of an idea for the next poll. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
My Super Bowl pick? Ummm... Patriots 27-16.
"Hurry, take me to the Mardi Gras, in the city of my dreams. You can legalize your lows. You can wear your summer clothes, in New Orleans..."