Tuesday, February 08, 2005

An Imaginary Girlfriend

Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time. Now, you can have an imaginary girlfriend. (That is, if you don't already. *cough cough*)

Check this out from their site: "Tired of your friends and family telling you to get a girlfriend? Want to make that certain someone a little jealous? Need a confidence boost? Just feeling lonely sometimes?" Hilarity! Well, it's only $45 to have a girlfriend for 2 months, not that I've researched it too throughly.

You gotta read some of the stuff on this site. It's really funny, but at the same time, it's really sad to think someone would actually do it. And even sadder that Carrie has no more openings. What? They also have openings for ladies who will send in pictures or write love letters.

Why do I have a feeling at least one of my friends is getting really excited reading this? I guess this would appeal to the same crowd who purchased the Girlfriend's Lap Pillow.

"And I couldn't tell, why everyone here was doing me like they do. But I'm sorry now, and I don't know how, to get it back to good..."

2 comments:

  1. This has been around for at least 8 months - I recommended it to a student who did silly things like fly some girl he'd never met in from North Carolina for a dance.

    It's cheaper and leaves you more X-Box time. If that's your thing. 

    Posted by Hammertime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is definitely cheaper than a real girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete