Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday Five

TV Alert: Rachel Ray on Letterman tonight(2/25)!

Not much to blog about today, so I figured, I'd do this. (from The Friday Five)

1.) If you were in a band (you know, a successful one...), and you HAD to remake an old song, what band/song would you choose and why?
I'd remake a Milli Vanilli song, because no one plays them anymore, and maybe they'd play our version, but probably not. What song? Umm, "Blame It On The Rain", cos I can't understand all the words to "Girl You Know It's True."

2.) If you were a Make-a-Wish child, what would you wish for (and why)?
Well, when I was a kid, I wanted to meet Michael Jackson. But now, well, you know. I guess I'd wish to go to Disney World.

3.) If you had the chance to learn when you were going to die, would you take it? Would you tell anyone if you knew (either your date of death or theirs)?
OK, that's two questions. Um, I would say no, in both cases. Somehow, I think we are better off not knowing.

4.) If you couldn't die until you helped someone, would you rather live forever selfishly or die earlier?
What is this, some sort of morbid bizarro boy scout question? Obviously, I'd help someone and die earlier.

5.) If there's any goal you haven't accomplished yet, what is it and what is stopping you?
Live in or near New York City. I guess just the natural apprehension of making such a big move is stopping me. Being reluctant to take a risk. For now, anyway.

"You're like the warm sunshine. I think of you all the time. I've fallen for you and that's a fact. What do you say to that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment