Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I MUST get a new computer... PRONTO!

Pronto... I remember the Hardy boys used to say that a lot. That's funny. What isn't funny is my computer situation. My computer is the equivalent of the 8-track tape player. Had some bizarre malfunction yesterday, so I couldn't get online for like four hours. Ended up reinstalling Windows, but even that took awhile because scandisk kept finding and having to fix all these errors. Anyway, the new computer has pushed it's way to the top of my priority list.

In other news, I punk'd Jessica yesterday. We were talking and I was like "You didn't take a $100 bill out of my wallet just as a joke did you?" She was like, "No." So it went on for a few minutes, and then I was like, "If you need money, you can just tell me." I figured that would really make her mad, but she remained fairly calm. Finally, I was like, "I didn't lose any money. You've been punk'd!" I don't think she thought it was quite as funny as I thought it was. Oops. Bless her heart, she did make the best blueberry muffins I have ever had, ever, in my entire life, yesterday. Mmmm.

The only thing about Punk'd that I don't like, besides the fact that I hate confrontation, is that I've never even heard of half the people they punk. Interestingly enough, I had a dream last night that my checkbook and check card had been stolen out of my wallet by Tim and this boy I want to school with, Michael Borden. I was like in a K-Mart or something, and they had pick-pocketed me.

It was kinda nice to be able to relax somewhat yesterday afternoon at home. I did get out and wash the truck. The front bumper had become somewhat of a bug museum. I think there are a couple less cicadas in the world than there were a week ago. I got all my laundry done. Watched some of the NBA Finals. Everyone has been saying to me what a great game it was. Well, not if you despise the Lakers. It would have been a great game if Kobe had bricked that 3-pointer and Detroit had won. Oh well. And while we're on the subject, does anyone really truly believe that girl is going to get a fair trial?

Looks like a trip to Nashvegas may be in the works for Saturday to film some stuff up there. If so, I'm sure a trip to Famous Dave's will be in order, too. Mmmm. Can't wait. I hope Brian saves us a seat. What?

Random funnies:
"I wrote your number on my hand."
"What, are you in third grade?"

"Why don't they ever punk Tom Hanks or someone I've ever heard of?"

Lines from "The Voice":
Kramer: You see I come up with these things. I know they're gold, but nothing happens. You know why?
Jerry: No resources, no skill, no talent, no ability, no brains...
Kramer (interrupting): No. No time! It's all these menial tasks-- laundry, grocery shopping, coming in here talking to you. Do you have any idea how much time I waste in this apartment?
Jerry: I can ball park it.

Jerry: No, it can be Spanish. Holaaaaaaa. La la laaaaa.

Jerry: So I have to choose between seeing you and doing the voice?
Girlfriend" That's right.
Jerry: I can do that.
Girlfriend: So what's your decision?
Jerry: I don't know. :-D

Hellooooo. La la laaaaaa. I'm slippery as an eel. We used to do that voice all the time a few years ago. I would pull up my shirt in public and make my bellybutton talked. Everyone loved it... or was totally disgusted by it... whichever.

"Please don't change. Please don't break. The only thing that seems to work at all is you. Please don't change at all, from me, to you, and you, to me, yeah..."

No comments:

Post a Comment