Saturday, June 12, 2004

Deja Vu (times 1,000)

Hmm. Friday night. Shoot pool. Eat at Applebees. Seems like I've done this exact same thing somewhere before...

After work yesterday, I came home and crashed on the couch for a couple of hours. Woke up and went for a run. I only ran about two miles, 15-20 minutes at most, and my face was already starting to get red. It was so hot! K called to see if I would be able to come do the voice work for the lake house video. So I decided to get a shower and head that way.

We ended up going to The Brick to shoot some pool, oddly enough. I mentioned to Janice how I'd seen her at the dance recital last weekend. Speaking of dancing, no one else was in the pool room (or so I thought), so I started dancing to this music they had playing. Well, Michelle walks in and comes up behind me and sees me. She was laughing and said, "Wooo! I like that!" It was quite embarrassing. She came in later and was like:
"So you gonna show me anymore moves?"
"Uh no. No free dances. You have to pay."
"Oh, you're just a tease."
"No one should ever see that."

Then she was saying how Kyle had runner's legs. What the crap? After pool, we ended up going to Applebees for some dinner. Sat with Davina. Had a good time, although my meal came out looking a little sparse. (See K's blog for a picture and video clip. lol) While we were waiting for a table to come open, some dude walks up to me and says hey. I look at him and it takes me a couple of seconds before I realize it is Bobbie's younger brother. Wow, I have not seen him since she and I broke up in 1999. He couldn't even drive then. lol Oh well. Time flies. Of course, I asked about her, since she was supposed to move back home from Nashville a month or so ago. He said she had gotten transferred again, this time to Montgomery. That's a lot of moving right there. I should probably give her a call, but we all know that is not going to happen... because of the reason.

Lots of nightly funnies. Here's what I can remember:
J: "Are they lesbian?"
K: "No."
J: "Are you sure?"
K: "No." ROFL

(reminiscing) "Boy, we had some... times."

"Dude, if any chick likes YOUR legs, you need to latch onto her like nobody's business."

D: "I'm just not sure if you're ever gonna be able to find a woman who can satisfy you."

That's all for now, friends. Have a wonderful weekend. I've gotta get on the road. Gonna be a long day. Filming in Nashvegas today. (Actually, in Columbia, just south of Nashville.) Then, hopefully, dinner at Famous Dave's. Mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmmm mmmm.

"Reach down your hand in your pocket. Pull out some hope for me. It's been a long day, always. Ain't that right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment