Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Hasselhoff In Da Car Gettin' Tipsy

Former Baywatch Star Arrested For Drunken Driving

The folks at NY Post don't seem to care too much for DH. "Aging hunk..." What the crap? Who isn't aging?

"...checked into the Betty Ford Clinic two years ago, admitting he was a binge drinker who had hit rock bottom. He only lasted there one day."

Ouch. LOL Well, look at it this way, he's probably just trying to get into his rapper persona. This guy is the definition of a rebel... or something. I mean, a 51-year-old well-tanned white rapper with a perm isn't going to get any respect until he has a little trouble with the popo. (Hmm, I probably should've stopped ended sentence after the word "respect".)

Or... maybe Kit was driving ;-)

"I get knocked down, but I get up again. And you're never gonna keep me down..."

No comments:

Post a Comment