Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Beep Beep (RBA - Random Bloggage Alert)

If you secretly hoped Tom would catch Jerry, and the Coyote would catch the Roadrunner, this blog's for you...

I not only hoped for that. I always thought that if Tom the cat and Wile E. Coyote could ever put their heads together, there would be no stopping them. Is my mind warped?

Heads-up: Steve-O is going to be on Leno tonight.

$214.01. That is what I spent on gas during the month of May. That's roughly $6.90 a day. I could support like four kids in Africa for that right there.

More talk about 80's toys... Did everyone try at least once to pull the stickers off the Rubik's Cube and put them back on so that it would look like you solved it? Or maybe that was just me. I used to be very competitive. Sometimes when giving blood, I would race the person next to me to see if I could squeeze my pint out first. OK, just kidding about that. Ever since 'the incident' though, I've been much more laid back. What?

I weighed completely naked the other day (TMI?), and I was at 177... pounds, not kilograms. So that's not too bad. I'd like to stay right around there. Went running yesterday. I need to get some semblance of a tan, at least enough color so as to not be mistaken for an escapee from an albino research lab. Looks like I will get to go to Destin in a couple of weekends. Woohoo! It'll be my first beach trip in at least two years, maybe three. Well, not counting the hour or two we spent last summer at Coney Island.

Oh, The Junk Mail was on last night. Figured I'd share a few lines to help get you thru the day...

"There's a spot. Just back up."
(beeping noise)
"Hold on. There must be a big truck backing up."
"No, that's us."

"We were out in front of the post office today and not one person went in."
"It's Sunday."
"Why is the mailman wearing a bucket?"
"It symbolizes our persecution."
"Then shouldn't you be wearing the bucket?"

"Seinfeld's van! Seinfeld's van!"
"What's he saying?"
"I think he's saying Son of Sam... I knew it wasn't Berkowitz!"

"You left a stain, on every one of my good days. But I am stronger than you know. I have to let you go..."

No comments:

Post a Comment