Monday, July 26, 2004

Always a groomsman...

Well, I loaded all the pictures from Saturday onto my computer. Figured I would post a few, to satisfy your curiosity. The first one is my second cousin, Hunter, and my first cousin, Abi. She is the one I went to see play t-ball a few times this year. She looked SO cute Saturday. The second one is of me and my sister. And the final one is Mom and Dad with the bride.


Ring bearer and flower girl. Posted by Hello


My sister and me. Posted by Hello


Dad, my sister, and Mom. Posted by Hello

Well, I was planning to catch some sleep, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen after all. That's probably good, because if I did doze off, I would probably sleep 'til Thursday.

"She keeps a picture of me, in her apartment in the city. Some things in this world, man, they don't make sense. Some things you can't see until they leave you, then they're things that you miss..."

No comments:

Post a Comment