Thursday, July 15, 2004

Well, if this doesn't freak you out...

Some free association writing... proceed at your own risk.

What do you want me to blog about? What do you, the blog reader, want to know about me, the blogger? Be careful what you ask for. Maybe I'll just do some writing and start writing and write whatever comes to mind so you'll know more about me than you want to, but then what will i do if she comes to mind and I can't concentrate because she eats me up inside and i run away but she's there always and always will be so what can i do will you tell me can you help me because i don't know how she is so powerful and always always always she is there, never goes anywhere too far away just beyond my reach beyond my view i can't think of anything else to say about that so what will i do now i need to write but i can't think of anything to write about and it feels like i'm typing really really fast but i can't tell so tell me what do you do for fun are you kinky do you like to watch the news how is the weather where you are can i please get some help why do i need help it feels like my hands are on the wrong keys but i still just keep typing and typing and i think of all the times i was in the swings and it was fun and i'd jump out and land and landing was scary but i always got back on the swing again and and and and please i cannot think of anything to write and who is she anyway is she who i think she is or is she someone else and maybe it is not her maybe it is me and i am the one i cannot get away from have you ever thought about that well no i haven't thank you for confusing me even more i don't know why i come here i don't know why you come here but i am glad that you decided to and i hope you will come back again

"I'm so terrified of no one else but me, and I'm here all the time. I won't go away. Hey, it's me. Yeah, but I can't get myself to go away..."

No comments:

Post a Comment