Thursday, July 01, 2004

Magical Moments With J & K (Episode 1-1: The Zima)

One night at Shane and Melody's, we were playing Phase 10, and Tammy was over there. She was downing Zima's like they had bottled the fountain of youth in there or something. Anyway, she offers one to Kyle and he turns it up and takes a sip, or so I thought. I'm sitting there thinking, "Wow, I can't believe he just did that." Tammy is like, "Tastes like 7-Up, doesn't it?" Kyle says, "Yeah, it does." Well later, we get out to the car and I'm like, "So how was the Zima?" Kyle says, "Oh, I didn't really drink any. I just pressed my lips together and pretended to be drinking it." WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck, with a pink carnation and a pickup truck. But I knew that I was out of luck, the day the music died..."

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's not quite exactly how things happened...

    Oh wait... yes it is. ROFL

    Seriously though, if there's anything in the world that will make you want to drink, it's that "Phase 10" game. Good Lord that's a long game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that's how all 29-year-olds behave.

    ReplyDelete