Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The Cantilever Tales

As the great blogger Winston Bloghill once said, "Post daily, for you never know who is falling in love with your blog."

Well, I did just a bit of work on my bike yesterday. It looks like I may not even have to buy any parts. The brakes will need just a bit of adjusting, I think. The gears need a good bit, but it shouldn't be too difficult. It poured down yesterday, so riding was out of the question. I spent most of the afternoon cleaning, then Jessica and I went to watch my little cousin's tball game last night. She lost, but that's OK, because she's so cute :-) Today, it is back to cantilevers, derailleurs, and sprockets... within the confines of my fastidious bachelor pad, of course. What?

Yes fans, The Outing was on last night. Probably my all-time favorite ep:

J: "Yeah, cos I'm single, I'm thin, and I'm neat."
E: "And you get along well with women."
G: "I guess that leaves me in the clear."

G: "Jerry, did you wash this pear?"
J: "Yeah, I washed it."
G: "Well it looks like it hasn't been washed."
J: "So wash it."
G: "You hear the way he talks to me?"
S: "You should hear the way my boyfriend talks to me." ROFL

One of the best things to me is how George is so upset and so worried about people thinking he is gay, UNTIL he realizes it could get him out of a relationship with Allison. Then, he's all for it. "I'm out, babee!"

From time to time, I get some odd search strings to my site. Here are a couple of recent ones:
+if only, if only, the woodpecker sighed
+Shaquille aol buddy icon
+38 year old drug addict living with parents
+maria sharapova exposed beach bikini

Interesting, to say the least. I've gotten several hits from searches for Maria. Well, I'm gonna get back to work, or surfing the net, whichever. Oh, sad to hear about Isabel Sanford (Louise 'Weezie' Jefferson). Wow, I didn't realize she was 67 when The Jeffersons went off the air. That was a good show... George, Louise, Tom, Helen, Florence, Lionel, Jenny, Ralph, Mister Bentley, and what was the bartender's name, Charlie? Whatever happened to good, mostly wholesome shows like that?

"I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter, and I gave forgiveness I'd been denying. He said, someday I hope you get the chance to live like you were dying..."

No comments:

Post a Comment