Tuesday, July 06, 2004

We have NO DEAL!

Look! Just look. Look at what they've done to my truck. The birds. I was washing my truck this afternoon (just before another downpour, naturally) and noticed a large hole in the grill. The only thing I can figure is that it happened when I hit that bird a few weeks ago. So now there's like a gaping six inch wide hole in my grill. Great.


Posted by Hello

That's it! No more games. No more Mister Nice Animal Lover. No more swerving to miss the birds. It's on, now! It's on like Donkey Kong! On a good note, there doesn't appear to be any damage to the radiator. It's a pretty large hole though, so I'll have to get an estimate and try to get it fixed. On another note, I just can't believe I would not have noticed it in three weeks. I haven't washed my truck lately because of all the rain, but I was thinking I washed it a few days before the beach trip and the hole wasn't there then.

"If you're lost, you can look, and you will find me, time after time. If you fall, I will catch you. I'll be waiting, time after time..."

No comments:

Post a Comment