Thursday, July 01, 2004

Rhymin' and Stealin'

Gettin' ready to watch Amanda Bynes on Regis & Kelly, if I can get this piece of crap TV to work. Will Ferrell is on Letterman tonight. Be sure to catch that. He cracks me up. He does the best Harry Caray. I wonder if they have the best of Will Ferrell DVD out yet from SNL. Hmmm. I've been thinking, the white body/paint guy on Pimp My Ride sorta looks like a white Snoop Dogg. Whaddya think?

In other news, I ran by Wal-Mart yesterday to pick up a few things and they had "Licensed to Ill" for like $7.94. You can't pass that up. I never bought it on CD, just had it on cassette, so I had to pick it up. Needless to say, I've been rhymin' & stealin' ever since.

Tammy brought some chocolate oatmeal cookies to work. Mmmmm. I was craving some yesterday, so I had asked her for the recipe (not wanting to ask her to make me some). So today, she brings in the recipe, along with a batch of cookies. How nice. That makes me happier than dropping an f-bomb makes Dick Cheney.

Watched The Marine Biologist last night. A good ep, even if it is a little predictable ;-) I love when George is on the phone with Diane:

"Algae... obviously plankton. I don't know what else I can tell you. Oh, I just got back from a trip to the Galapagos Islands. I was living with the turtles." ROFL

"We got the combination, bass and highs. White castle fries only come in one size. What you see is what you get, and you ain't seen nothing yet..."

No comments:

Post a Comment