Sunday, November 13, 2005

The reunion episode

After a brief hiatus, the J&K Show is back. Starts off a little slow, but by the end, you too will be laughing with your pants around your ankles. Eighteen minutes and thirty-four seconds of auditory delight. It's podtastic!

(Click here to listen)

As always, comments, suggestions, and petitions to get the show banned from the internet forever are welcome.

"So if you want to love me, then darlin' don't refrain. Or I'll just end up walkin' in the cold November rain..."

4 comments:

  1. I left most of my comments on Kyle's blog b/c he had the show up first, but I do want to say that I'm sorry Bama lost. I was shocked at the final score. I didn't get to see the game though as ABC was showing games by region.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was a tough game. Overtime. Oh well. 9-1 is much better than our past couple of seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so funny. You were SO all over the map in this show...the red dots, hooters, no mic for J-Mo. I was sitting here giggling, and didn't notice my battery was going dead, so my laptop just died, and i had to reboot, so I listened to the first half of the show twice :-) I'm going to miss the show for the next 3 weeks. Guess we'll just have to chat on the phone ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Brizzle. I think we may actually try to bring up the color-coded curbs at the next city council meeting :-)

    ReplyDelete