Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Allow me to seduce you?

Your Seduction Style: Fantasy Lover

You know that ideal love that each of us dreams of from childhood? That's you!
Not because you posess all of the ideal characteristics, but because you are a savvy shape shifter.
You have the uncanny ability to detect someone's particular fantasy... and make it you.

You inspire each person to be an idealist and passionate, and you make each moment memorable.
Even a simple coffee date with you can be the most romantic moment of someone's life.
By giving your date exactly what he or she desires, you quickly become the ideal lover.

Your abilities to make dreams come true is so strong, that you are often the love of many people's lives.
Your ex's (and even people you have simply met or been friends with) long to be yours.
No doubt you are the one others have dreamed of... your biggest challenge is finding *your* dream lover.

What Kind of Seducer Are You?

Well, I don't know about all that. Haha! Not sure exactly how my responses to the eight question quiz led to those results, but it's a nice little fantasy, I guess.

"your biggest challenge is finding *your* dream lover."

Indeed. But they fail to tell me what to do once I have found her...

"She was crazy for you. Now she's part of something that you lost. And for all you know, this could be, the difference between what you need and what you want to be..."

6 comments:

  1. I would imagine that you, Dearest Bone, are one of those satisfy-each-and-everyone-of-her-needs sort of guy.

    When you find her... she'll be blessed... enternally...

    And, I'm sure very thankful for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- internally + eternally = enternally

    (OCG speak)

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OC Girl: Aw, that's a sweet thing to say. And nice recovery, by the way. Teach me more OCG speak ;-)

    Lass: Ah, Miss Hard-to-get. Drive the men crazy, yet they can't get enough. So, is that accurate?

    Tiffany: Innocence, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same kind of seducer as you...now I know it's a crock. I don't think I've ever consciously seduced anyone. May have to work on that!

    Putting this on your blog will make your throngs of women fans love you even more!!

    This should be your Cure theme lyric: "Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick, the one that makes me scream she said, the one that makes me love she said and threw her arms around my neck."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that should be my theme lyric. Again, I love that song!

    Wonder if I've ever made anyone feel like that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Seduction Style: Sweet Talker

    Your seduction technique can be summed up with "charm"
    You know that if you have the chance to talk to someone...
    Well, you won't be talking for long! ;-)

    You're great at telling potential lovers what they want to hear.
    Partially, because you're a great reflective listener and good at complementing.
    The other part of your formula? Focusing your conversation completely on the other person.

    Your "sweet talking" ways have taken you far in romance - and in life.
    You can finess your way through any difficult situation, with a smile on your face.
    Speeding tickets, job interviews... bring it on! You truly live a *charmed life*

    Yeah, fair enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete