South Park Begins Ninth Season
After reading the previous article, I think it is fairly easy to draw several parallels between their careers and ours. Allow me, if I may:
1. They are two young creative, single, thin guys, in their thirties. We are two young, creative, single, attractive, thin guys, in our thirties.
2. There is two years difference in their ages. There is two years difference in our ages.
3. They consider Eric Cartman a prophet. We consider Eric Cartman a prophet. (Of course, who doesn't.)
4. They thought their show would probably only be on for six episodes. We've done exactly six episodes so far. (Come on people. Really, this is getting quite freaky, doncha think?)
5. They are too busy with their growing entertainment empire for successful relationships with women. We... well... obviously.
Yes, friends. I think we can all see where this is going. Kyle and I are the next Trey Parker & Matt Stone.
Tune in Friday night for another exciting edition of the J&K Show on 89.7 The Owl. Also, be online between 9 and 11 PM Central time for your chance to be IM'd during the show.
The Owl... up all night. Hoot hoot. (Speaking of which. I'm stuck on Pacific time. Must get to sleep...)
"Some people live with the fear of a touch, and the anger of having been a fool. They will not listen to anyone, so nobody tells them a lie..."