Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What Did I Do Before

Well, tonight is American Idol night, except there is no American Idol. So what do I do with myself? What did I do before AI? I can't even remember. It's like dating a girl for awhile and always knowing you're gonna have plans with her on the weekend, then you break up, and suddenly your weekends are free, and you can't remember what you ever did before her. Well, Bo is supposed to be on Regis & Kelly tomorrow, so that's something.

"I don't call up old flames. I I don't have a blackbook. I don't spend all my time in the past. I don't wake up with strangers, cos I don't sleep around. No, I don't believe in love that won't last. But there's a first time for everything..."

2 comments:

  1. Try watching LOST on ABC on Wednesday nights. It's really good.

    Or not. I don't want to be the cause of anyone else watching too much tv. I'm trying to break myself of some the shows that have had me sitting in front of the tv too much! :-)

    But really, LOST is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have a friend who is always talking about Lost. There's no other shows that I make it a point to watch every week. I guess I don't watch a whole lot of TV, other than sports, which made the whole American Idol thing a bit of an anomaly.

    Thanks, as always, for the comments :-)

    ReplyDelete