Friday, April 08, 2005

That just isn't fair

A cute girl can talk you into almost anything. But two cute girls, working together? Well, that just isn't fair. I mean, I'm only human. What can I do? I'm flesh and blood. There's no sense in fighting it. Just surrender. It's a whole lot easier that way. Maybe I'll post a picture later :-)

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I think bowling and probably billiards are on the agenda again this weekend. Except, we have to start bowling earlier, because last week when they turned down the lights for extreme bowling or whatever, we were yawning and complaining about how we couldn't see to bowl. Oh man, when did I get old?

Found out this week the wedding date of another of my ex-girlfriends, May 21st. Congratulations to her. What is that wise old Chinese proverb? Ummmmmm.... oh yeah! Man with many ex commit suicide.

I tried this Airborne stuff last night. You know, the medicine that was created by a schoolteacher or whatever? Well, I don't know if it was the Airborne or something I ate, but I slept hard and had some really, really whacked out dreams, even crazier than normal. Actually, one of them was kind of nice, but, I digress.

Oh, good luck to my little running partner on her first 10K run Sunday ;-) There's a race in Decatur tomorrow, but I'm not going to be able to go because I've been sick. I have to work tomorrow as well.

Dialogue
"Why don't I ever get quoted on your journal?"
"I don't know."
"That is crap. I should be in there sometime. I mean, we have funny conversations all the time."
"We do?"

"I kinda like sneezing."
"You do?"
"Yeah, I mean. It's kinda neat. Now, coughing, that's bad. But sneezing kinda feels good. You know what I mean?"
"No, not really."
"Could just be me."
"Yeah, I think it's mostly just you."

"I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams, where the city sleeps. And I'm the only one and I walk alone..."

No comments:

Post a Comment