Thursday, December 02, 2004

Your friend's roomate, Monica...

One of my friends, who shall remain unnamed (she lives in Virginia and her name rhymes with "money"), has a roomate named Monica, whom I've never met. We were discussing last night the possibility that her roomate is the infamous Monica Lewinsky. From that, this was born.

Signs Your Roomate May Be Monica Lewinsky
- Has has an overweight, somewhat masculine friend, named Linda.
- Watches C-Span and curses loudly anytime a certain Senator from New York is shown.
- When you mention you're thinking of visiting the White House, she says, "Don't bother. What do you need to know?"
- Frequently accuses you of tape recording her conversations
- Once in the pool, you noticed a "Slick Willie" tatoo on her buttocks.
- Owns an unusually high number of berets.
- All the time asking you for hints on getting pesky stains out of her laundry.

"I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter, and I gave forgiveness I'd been denying. He said, someday I hope you get the chance to live like you were dying..."

No comments:

Post a Comment