Friday, December 24, 2004

A holiday meme

When is the best time to open presents?
Christmas morning.

Have you been naughty or nice this year?
Mostly naughty. I try to overcome it by doing a few nice things ;-)

Real tree or imitation tree?
Imitation. Although I hear real ones have a better chance of catching fire and burning down the house.

Favorite Christmas cartoon character?
Charlie Brown, I guess. Or Snoopy.

Did you ever write Santa a letter?
I think I did, once or twice. Oh, Santa!! I thought you said Sandra ;-)

Buy any Christmas presents online?
Yeah, but so far, usually only a couple a year. That will probably increase as I become less social.

Save the ribbon and paper or rip right through it?
Let her rip!

Sharing Christmas with family this year?
Always, fortunately.

Ever ride in a one horse open sleigh?
No, I think I've only been on a real horse once.

Ever roast a chestnut on an open fire?
No, but I have a marshmallow... and a hot dog.

Favorite Christmas pie?
My favorite pie period is cherry, but no one ever makes one.

Favorite Christmas song?
Winter Wonderland.

People on your Christmas list; more or less than ten?
It's right around ten, actually.

Will you have a white Christmas this year?
When pigs fly.

Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Of course. As long as he keeps signing those tags "To: Jeff From: Santa", why wouldn't I?

Who would you like to kiss under the mistletoe?
Um, a cute, single female.

Who gives the best gifts?
Mom. My sister does good, too. I've had a couple of girlfriends who gave awesome gifts, as well.

Do you send Christmas cards?
Yep. I think I sent the most I'd ever sent this year, which ended up being about 18 or 20.

What color best represents Christmas?
Hmmm, I dunno. Green, blue, red, white. I like 'em all.

Do you own any Christmas music?
Yes, I have three CDs, I think.

How many Christmas parties will you attend this year?
Well, they're more like gatherings. There's the work one, and the friends one, and then three or four family things.

Does the postal worker get a gift this year?
No. No one really needs mail. Pay your bills online. Send your greetings and letters by email, telegram, fax, etc.

Giving a present to a pet?
No, but I should've.

Your shopping: All done, half-way done, just started, not yet started?
Well, it's 5:00 PM Christmas Eve, so I'm done. Just finished the last few things today, though ;-)

Merry Christmas to you all! I'm off to do some family stuff. It'll be over before ya know it.

"Strings of street lights, even stop lights, blink a bright red and green, as the shoppers rush home with their treasures. Hear the snow crunch, see the kids bunch, this is Santa's big scene..."

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete