Monday, December 06, 2004

Sein news

TV alert
Jason Alexander will guest host The Late Late Show (formerly Craig Kilborn) tonight (12/6) on CBS.

Jerry Seinfeld will be on David Letterman Thursday night(12/9). This is a rerun of his appearance from last month.

The 100 Most Memorable TV Moments
TVLand and TV Guide ranked Seinfeld's 1992 episode "The Contest" as the 20th most memorable moment in television history. The episode is sandwiched right in between Bill Clinton's "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" at #19 and the US Olympic Hockey team's Miracle on Ice at #21. Not bad, eh?

TVLand will countdown the Top 100 over five nights, beginning tonight at 10:00 Eastern. I assume they'll do #100-81 tonight, highlighted by Brenda and Dylan's special moment on 90210 at #99. I'm so (Steve Sanders) glad I (Kelly Taylor) never got (Donna Martin graduates!) into that (David Silver) silly teen (it was never the same once Brenda left, although Tiffany Amber Thiessen wasn't bad) show. See the entire list here.

"Confessin' all our secrets and laughing out loud. So high up on that mountain, I thought we'd never come down. It was a dream we were living in, and I was the happiest I'd ever been, in Telluride, the snow falling down..."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, go ahead. No one will know. lol Besides, I got the idea to post a picture of my tree only after you posted a picture of yours ;-)

    ReplyDelete