Friday, November 12, 2004

Nocturnal Phantasm #1104A

I dreamed the other night that Bunny and I drove to Los Angeles to see Jeremy. I just remember Bunny drove and I remember her saying it took us like 15 hours to get there, which seemed like a long time in the dream, but in reality, it would take much longer. Anyway, when we arrived, I remember we had no idea where anything was, so we pulled into this abandoned parking lot and called Namie on my cell phone. (Which reminds me, I had forgotten my phone charger, so I knew my batteries were not going to last the entire trip.) There was another car in the parking lot, and for some reason, we must have gotten out. So it's like a family or whatever, and as they start to leave, I notice the guy has a wallet in his hand that looks exactly like mine. I realize he has picked my pocket. So with one lightning quick swoop of my hand and deft precision, I knock the wallet out of his hand and pick it up. He knows it's mine, so he doesn't say anything, and the rest of the trip I stick the wallet in my front pocket.

The next thing I remember is meeting Jeremy somewhere. Somehow Jeremy and I ended up going to Wal-Mart together, while Bunny went to a different Wal-Mart by herself. Well the Wal-Marts out there are so crowded that you have to wait in line at the door, and as a spot comes open, this "buggy boy" will bring you an empty shopping cart and you can enter. So I shop around for some laundry detergent and other things I think Bunny and I will need. The only other thing I remember about it is standing on the side of some road and there were some people selling produce and I bought some. Then after I had bought it, some other guy comes and sets out these gargantuan pumpkins, and I'm like, but Halloween is soooo last week. Literally.

"Cos nothing lasts forever, and we both know hearts can change. And it's hard to hold together, in the cold November rain..."

No comments:

Post a Comment