Monday, August 02, 2004

Where Everybody Knows My Name


You are Sam Malone. Posted by Hello

Which Cheers Character Are You?

Oh well, any excuse to get a picture of Ted Danson in my blog, right? What? It is funny, though, back quite a few years ago, after football games on Friday nights, a bunch of us would go over to Marlo's and play spades and watch Cheers re-runs. At some point we began assigning names of Cheers' characters to each other, and somehow I ended up being Sam. I'm not sure if that was based more on my athletic prowess or my legendary exploits with the ladies. Or my alcoholic past. Or none of the above. Whichever. I remember Marlo was Rebecca, Jack was Norm, Matt was Cliff, Doogie was Paul, and Dave was Frasier, I think. There was another guy who we called Woody, because he was a bit of a mimbo. Seems like we had a Diane and a Carla, too, but I can't remember right now who that would've been. Those were the days.

I love that second question in the survey, by the way: Do you still live with your mother? ROFL Cliff Clavin.

"Makin' your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Takin' a break from all your worries sure would help a lot. Wouldn't you like to get away?"

No comments:

Post a Comment