Sunday, August 22, 2004

Oh to be a coxswain on that boat

Well, I was trying a strategy of quality over quantity, but that clearly wasn't working. So now, back to my old creed: If you can't blog well, blog often.

There is something addictive about the Olympics. No matter what it is, they have a way of making it interesting. Caught the US women's 8 rowing competition. Wow! There were several hotties in that boat. Caught some of the women's volleyball and beach volleyball, too. More hotties. I think my favorite athlete so far, though, is Amanda Beard, the swimmer ;-)

These Hardees commercials continue to astound me, or just slightly amuse me. The last one I saw started out saying, "Attention pregnant women who enjoy eating Hardees big angus burger..." Then it shows this pregnant chick scarfing down a burger, looking like Kobayashi in a hot dog eating contest. I mean, I've never seen a chick eat like that. Anyway, the gist of it is enjoy it while you can, because soon you'll be eating at McDonald's for the next twelve years. More like the rest of your life.

Speaking of food, I had my first Zaxby's experience Saturday night. Pulled up to the drive-thru at 8:24 PM. Pulled away from the window at 8:50. lol It was decent though. The food was hot. Dipping sauce was good. It's just hard to beat Dairy Delite's chicken fingers though, you know. Too bad they're not a chain.

Talked to Bunny tonight for a bit. Apparently, there is a slight chance the NY trip might still happen this year. Anyway, I felt the need to share this bit of information with her. I ran into Michael Hood the other night at our softball game, a guy I graduated with. So I was asking him what he was doing now and he said he was working at Pepsi. He mentioned that Kevin had just started working up there. So I shared that with Bunny.

She was like, "Thank you so much for telling me that. I really liked Pepsi, too. Now everytime I drink a Pepsi, I'm gonna think of him." Heh heh. That was my plan. Boy, I guess that gives a whole new meaning to the term, aftertaste. WOOOOO!!! Blog on, my friends.

"And you know it might not be that bad. You were the best I'd ever had. And if I hadn't blown the whole thing years ago, well I might not be alone..."

No comments:

Post a Comment