*yawn* I feel like I've spent the past four days in an NCAA Tournament-induced state of semi-consciousness. Oh, right, that's because I have! In my opinion, this has become the best weekend of the year in sports. Throw in CSpan constantly showing Valerie Plame reruns, and I saw little reason to leave the house the past four days.
The good news is, my Final Four all made it thru to the Sweet 16: Kansas, Georgetown, Florida, and Ohio State.
The bad news is, my Cinderella team, Winthrop, lost in the second round. I had them making it to the Elite Eight.
How is your bracket looking?
Signs you may be suffering from March Madness:
10. You have at least three brackets on your person right now.
9. You find yourself cheering for Oral Roberts, and you don't even really like televangelists.
8. Greg Gumbel begins appearing in your dreams, or nightmares, as the case may be. (OK, seriously, is he sitting in a booster seat in the studio or what?)
7. You drink yourself into a stupor after Creighton loses, effectively ending any chance you might have had of winning the office pool.
6. You TiVo MTV's My Super Sweet Sixteen, thinking it might include tournament highlights and in-depth analysis.
5. At different times this weekend, you've found yourself rooting for Central Connecticut State, Belmont, and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi.
4. By late Sunday evening, you begin to wonder if you really can get a Hummer with tires that transform into propellers.
3. You've googled "saluki."
2. You're now planning to name your next child Fazekas.
1. You're sleeping on the couch after telling your wife you always kinda considered her your "little 12 seed."
"I feel stupid, but I know it won't last for long. I've been guessing, and I coulda been guessing wrong..."