Tuesday, April 19, 2005

American Idol Poll Results

Here are the results from the latest IYROOBTY fun poll:

Who do you think should win American Idol?
1. Constantine (39.5%)
2. Carrie (34.2%)
3. Bo (23.7%)
4. Vonzell (2.6%)
5. Anwar (0.0%)
(tie) Scott (0.0%)
(tie) Anthony (0.0%)
Total votes: 38 (That's only 20 or 30 million less than the actual show gets!)

Thanks for voting. I haven't been able to think of a good idea for a new poll. Let me know if you have any ideas. Tonight's the night, American Idol night in the Bone household. I hope Kerry's live-blogging! I think I'm gonna fix tacos. However, it makes 12, and I can only possibly eat a maximum of 4, so I've gotta find someone to come over for dinner.

"Once upon a time, once when you were mine, I remember skies reflected in your eyes. I wonder where you are. I wonder if you think about me, once upon a time, in your wildest dreams..."

No comments:

Post a Comment