Friday, March 11, 2005

They'll have to kill me first

If a George Foreman grill is involved, is it still considered "cooking"?

Recapping yesterday's events, or lack thereof... Inspired by a fellow blogger/runner, I went to run after work yesterday. After that, I ran up to the courthouse to renew my driver's license. I was going to post my new license photo, but no one really wants to see that. Ugh. Why do all those things look like mug shots? They must use exactly the same camera to photograph prisoners right before they're incarcerated. Oh, I became an organ donor yesterday, too. Well, I guess I'm not actually an organ donor yet, since I haven't donated any organs. I guess I'd be more like a future organ donor. They do have to kill you before they take your organs, right? Just makin' sure. I don't know why I had never done that before. I don't remember them ever asking before yesterday. That's probably why.

After paying $23 for my license, I walked down to where Amber works to say hi to her for a minute. She was like, "Hey everybody, this is Jeff, the guy who sent me roses on Valentine's Day." All the girls in her office were like, "We really think you're a great guy, and we don't even know you." I was thinking, "That's right." It was pretty funny. Then I walked over to where Amanda works and talked to her for a little while.

After that, I put my Rachel Ray-like cooking skills to work and had supper done in about 20-25 minutes. Or something. AMC was having a Rocky marathon, so I watched the end of Rocky IV and most of Rocky V. Switched back and forth between that and the SEC basketball tournament. Then, a new episode of Tilt came on a little after 11:00, so I watched that and went to bed.

In approximately 31 hours, I will be in the presence of comic royalty. Seinfeld in concert!! Tomorrow at 7 PM!! Are you excited? I'll post a recap when I get back, as if you didn't already know that.

"Moving on down the street, I see people I won't ever meet. Think of her, take a breath. Feel the beat in the rhythm of my steps. And sometimes it's a sad song..."

No comments:

Post a Comment