Monday, March 14, 2005

March Madness...

...is hizzle!!!

The brackets were announced yesterday. I hastily filled out a bracket last night, and I think I ended up with North Carolina, Louisville, Illinois, and Oklahoma in the Final Four, but that is subject to change, before Thursday of course. My beloved Crimson Tide received a #5 seed, with a first-round matchup against Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I have them losing in the Sweet 16 to Illinois. Unfortunately, they play at like 11:30 Thursday morning. Remember, you can keep track of all the games while you're at work with Bone's pseudo-exclusive blog scoreboard.

This is the best time of the year for college basketball fans. And the first weekend of the NCAA tournament is probably the best time of the year in all of sports to me, with all the upsets, near-upsets, cinderella stories, and CBS switching from game to game to show all the exciting finishes. It's great. I thought about taking a day off work Thursday. Haven't really decided yet. Good luck filling out your brackets. If you need help, I do offer tips, but only to females :-)

"I was stopped at a red light just yesterday, beside a young girl in a Cabriolet, and her eyes were green, and I was in an old scene. I was back in that red ragtop, on the day she stopped lovin' me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment