Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sometimes you can look up and see Mars. Sometimes you can't. It's a lot easier if you're outside.

Well, I took off work today. Going to watch the tournament with some friends (on TV, not in person).

Went to Applebees after church last night. Beth told me she was leaving in a couple of weeks. You know, I could make a long list of our 'regular' waitresses who have passed thru the doors of our friendly neighborhood bar and grill over the years. Also, there were no processed cowhide products in sight last night, so that was good.

Hope you all have a great St. Patricks Day. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Oh yeah, it appears that maybe the blogger comments are working again, at least for now.

"I don't want clever conversation. Never want to work that hard. I just want someone, that I can talk to. I want you just the way you are..."

No comments:

Post a Comment