Monday, April 26, 2004

I'll make you think haven't blogged in awhile!

I remember when I was younger, whenever I would ask to do something or ask for something or say I was going to do something, sometimes Mom would say, "I'll make you think blah blah blah," repeating what I had said. For example, I'd say, I wanna go outside and play in the mud. And she'd say, "I'll make you think go outside and play in the mud." Or I'd ask for a Hot Wheels and she'd say, "I'll make you think Hot Wheels." What does that even mean? And then sometimes instead of "I'll make you think" she'd say "you look like," as in "You look like going outside to play in the mud." I still don't know what that means. Did anyone else's Mom do this? Probably not. (Mister Mackey voice) "Mmmm k."

I wore my new shoes today. Remember when you were a kid and you'd get a new pair of shoes and you just had to wear them out of the store? Maybe that was just me, too. I now still have like my last five pairs of tennis shoes. Besides the new ones, there's my last pair, which I keep as a backup pair, in case my new ones get ruined in a manure accident or something I guess. ("I don't even mind the word manure. You've got a 'nure', which is good, with a 'ma' in front of it. Ma-nure. I mean, when you consider the other choices, manure is quite refreshing.") Then Pair C I use for running and maybe tennis. Pair D is mainly for cutting the grass. And then Pair E, I really have no idea what those are for... shoveling manure or something, I guess. Why do I keep talking about manure? Actually, I can't remember the last time I threw a pair of tennis shoes away. On an unrelated note, my closet smells a little funky.

Well, I figured I needed to blog again tonight because Kyle and Jessica don't like when I do sports-related entries. LOL Horshack imitation: Ooo ooo ooo! Sixth Sense was on tonight. I love that movie! That's where I first learned about free association writing, which is pretty much how I come up with my blog entries most of the time. What? I'll close with some funnies:

"The last time i did something like this, the FBI showed up a few hours later."
"Well, they shouldn't take quite as long this time."

"Looks like something you'd see on the Parthenon."

"So what would make you feel better?"
"A glass of raspberry arsenic tea."

"There was this woman and there was this man. There was this moment they had a chance to hold on to what they had. How could they be so in love and still never see? Now nothing could be sadder than, this woman, this woman and this man..."

No comments:

Post a Comment