Wednesday, February 04, 2004

You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares...

Downtown!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I just heard it, the original, on radio on the way home. Petula Clark, babee! Straight from the annals of Seinfeld ("The Bottle Deposit"). That made my day. Doesn't take much.

More randomness:
Wednesdays really kick my tail. Looking back, it's hard for me to see how I was working three jobs last spring. While we're on that topic, however, I have been thinking about trying to pick up another part-time job--soon.

For those who've asked about Mom, she's doing a lot better. I took her to drop off her car today to get it fixed. Her voice is probably 75% now, but her test results still aren't back. And thanks for asking :-)

I could hardly stand to listen to Phil Simms on the Super Bowl broadcast. Doesn't CBS have any better announcers? I mean, I have nothing against him as a QB or ex-QB or whatever. But his voice is akin to fingernails on a chalkboard to me. And the boredom. Please help us! The boredom!

Awesome sunrise this morning. A deep, full pink, surrounded by a purplish, grayish blue. (Yes, that's a color. LOL It's in Crayola's 512 crayon box.)

Got behind a mobile home on the way to work. Felt like J-Mo. I mean, I don't get all stressed out or anything like that. But seriously, is morning rush hour the absolute best possible time to move these things?

There should be like a blog critic, who writes reviews of blogs each day, like a movie critic. Maybe there already is. Or maybe I've just laid out a million-dollar idea. If there was, boy, I bet he wouldn't have many nice things to say about this.

And finally, this is the best news I've heard in awhile... 80s Fashion Revival

Well, all I've got to say about that my friends is, my closets are full! Bring it on! LOL

Well, I think I'm going to go running, before the rain sets in... although running in the rain would probably be quite fun.

"My, oh my, you sure know how to arrange things. You set it up so well, so carefully. Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things. You're still the same old girl you used to be. You can't hide your lyin' eyes..."

No comments:

Post a Comment