Friday, February 20, 2004

Presenting the Friday Five

When was the last time you...

1. ...went to the doctor?

Um, I'd say maybe this past August or September. My theory is, the more you go, the more you have to go, so I try not to go too often.

2. ...went to the dentist?

I think it was 2002. Is that bad? $800, which was one of the cheaper dental visits I've had recently. That tends to get pushed to the bottom of my list of priorities when the money is being appropriated at my one-person budget summits.

3. ...filled your gas tank?

All the way? LOL Whenever was the last time I could afford to. I dunno. If I had that much money, I'd open up a small business. Seriouslah, I usually just get $10 or $15, which is like barely 9 gallons now :-(

4. ...got enough sleep?

Oh man. I don't think it has been in the year and a half that I've been at this job. Wow, I don't even really know. I know I don't get nearly enough. Sometimes on a Friday night/Saturday morning I might approach 8 hours, I guess. Actually, at the lake house last month, I think one night I went to bed about 3 and got up about 10, so that was nice. I've gotten about 9.5 hours combined the past two nights. Sleep is something I definitely need to work on.

5. ...backed up your computer?

Ha. Funny you should ask. Our main computer crashed at work last weekend, and just discovered that we hadn't done a backup in right at a year. Not good. At home, I really never do. There's nothing on there that is vital. I sort of hope it will get erased so the FBI will have no evidence. What? LOL OK, I don't even know what that means.

"Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter. Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here. Here comes the sun. Here comes the sun, and I say it's all right..."

No comments:

Post a Comment