Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy VD All!

Well, the day is here. The over-hyped, over-commercialized, supposed celebration of love. LOL I'm wearing my Valentine's boxer-briefs today. TMI. Woooooooo!!!

I must share this funny from a female friend of mine:

"Well i have written a book called "How to Handle Being Single on Valentine's Day for 23 Years and Still Be Able to Pull the Gun Away from your Head," if you would like to use it as a guide on how to spend your day. LOL

Funny stuff. Sounds like something I'd come up with. I dunno. The saddest part about Valentine's Day for me is thinking that there are thousands of cute, single, sweet females who are going to be lonely. I hate that.

Had a good, but late night last night. My thither took me out to dinner at the steak house. It was great, as always. Got home around 8:30. K wanted to head to H'ville to shoot pool. So we did. That was the best I had played on the long tables in awhile. There was a hottie walking around with a basket of Valentine's goodies for sale.

She was like, "Have you already gotten something special for your someone special?"
I said, "Well I don't have anyone special this year." ROFL
I then directed her to Kyle and said, "He's got someone special. Don't let him lie to you."
She was like, "Well he looks like he's already got it taken care of."
And Kyle was like, "Yeah, yeah." Then when she walked off. "Oh man, that was a big one right there." ROFL

Went to AB's after that. Just drank some tea. Starting getting calls from work on my cell. Major computer problems. So I ended up going by there after we got back. Looks like a crash to me. Got home about 1:45.

Went to Cardinal for lunch. Got a chili dog and some nachos (cough, cough). Gotta work here in a bit. Watching the Bama/Tennessee basketball game. It is sooooo nice outside today. I mean, it must be about 55. Sunny. Little wind. Might run by the car wash on my way to work. I get off at 6. Don't know what's going on after that. Fighting off the urge to call any ex-girlfriend. That's never a good idea. Is it? lol

Hmm, I haven't shaved today. Just realized that. Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day!

"I'm beaten and battered. Well if my dreams get shattered, then pain gives me the right to be unkind..."

No comments:

Post a Comment