Wednesday, February 04, 2004

This blog entry isn't going to be any good...

"Something a pessimistic blogger would say." Just playing $20,000 Pyramid by myself, or whatever it was most recently named. I think I watched too much Game Show Network the other day. LOL (I insert my own laughs just in case they don't come naturally for you, the reader.)

Today's trivia: 26% of men and 17% of women admit they never do this... (answer at bottom)

I think I dreamed that I was blogging. LOL And it was really interesting. (Several readers remark, "That WAS a dream.") That's kinda sad, I think, to dream you are blogging.

Last night's celebrity look-alike winner: A young Nicholas Cage. I spotted him in AB's. I had my camera, but then I began to question myself. "I don't know how comfortable I feel asking a male server to pose for a picture." LOL I don't wanna be like the look-alike paparrazi. We were tossing funnies back and forth, like "City of Angels is my favorite movie" or "I loved you in Con-Air" or "How was it working with Meg Ryan?"

Yesterday's funny:
Me: "Why don't you get a place of your own for a few months, get used to doing things like paying bills, going shopping, and doing housework?"
K: "I do all that stuff already."
Me: "Oh."
K: "Except paying bills."
K: "And going shopping."
Me: "LOL"
K: "And doing housework."
ROFL

Trivia answer:
Wash their hands after using the restroom. Yuck!!

"Everybody's lied to someone. People still use other people with a crooked smile. All around the world there's a sinking feeling. Out there right now someone's feeling down on themselves and don't know why, every night..."

No comments:

Post a Comment