Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I will not look at Veronica Varekova. I will not look at...

I know some of you are glad this wasn't standard procedure when you were in school. What? LOL

Seriously, dude, I didn't get to see one of those til I was 22. ROFL

Alternative school? You gotta be kidding me. When I was in school, kids used to pull out cigarette lighters in class and hold them up to your tail 'til you jumped or yelled. And then the teacher would just tell them to stop. Seriouslah.

Whatever happened to writing "I will not look at Veronica Varekova" a hundred times on the blackboard? ROFL

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I think Letterman should have this kid on.

"What we learned here is love tastes bitter when it's gone. Past yourself, forget the light. Things look dirty when it's on. Funny how it comes to pass that all the good slips away.."

No comments:

Post a Comment