Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bachelor, I presume?

I'm not saying I believe in the tooth fairy, but let's just say that I've never had to give a second thought as to how I would properly dispose of any of my teeth.

You can tell a lot about someone by the groceries they buy. Apparently. I posted something similar to this several months ago. (Here, actually.) So I'm at Wal-Mart tonight and when I get to the checkout, the dude is about halfway thru my items and out of the blue, he says, "Bachelor, I presume?" First of all, why can't a cute chick cashier say that to me? Second of all... OK, there is no second of all. I guess my Tony's pizza-for-one and my one cucumber might have given it away. What am I supposed to do, buy in bulk?

This afternoon turned out to be beautiful, so I went running at Wilson Morgan. I think I'm about to cook some supper and watch some basketball.

"It's the simple things in life, like the kids at home and a loving wife, that you miss the most, when you lose control..."

2 comments:

  1. From one bachelor shopper to another, I understand your dillema.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete