Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bone: From 10 to 1

(stolen from Lindsy)

TEN Random Things About Me
1. I have a very hard time telling people no
2. Two of my shining accomplishments are meeting Faith Hill and Allison Fisher
3. I have the same birthday as Abraham Lincoln (different year)
4. I was Spanish Club President in high school, but I don't remember very many words
5. I have mild OCD, a need for symmetry
6. I don't smoke or drink
7. I am a member of the Church of Christ
8. A fabric softener sheet just fell out of my sweatshirt a minute ago in the bathroom
9. I will seriously consider adopting children in five or six years if there are no signs that I might be getting married
10. I tweaked my back several days ago and it has been killing me for the past week

NINE Places I've Visited
1. New York
2. New Orleans, Louisiana
3. Indianapolis, Indiana
4. Dallas, Texas
5. Atlanta, Georgia
6. Memphis, Tennessee
7. Richmond, Virginia
8. Destin, Florida
9. Luckenbach, Texas (thanks, Mom!)

EIGHT Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Move to New York
2. Have kids
3. Get up on open mic night at a comedy club
4. Visit London and Paris
5. Work for a charity/non-profit organization
6. See the Reds play in Cincinnati
7. Work in a sports-related job
8. Write something and have it published

SEVEN Ways To Win My Heart
1. Act and speak like a lady
2. Be funny
3. See the good in me
4. Don't drink or smoke
5. Enjoy watching Seinfeld
6. Be honest
7. Be trying to put God first in your life

SIX Things I Believe In
1. The Bible
2. Love
3. Giving
4. Honesty
5. Prayer
6. Helping others

FIVE Things I'm Afraid Of
1. Forever
2. Losing my parents
3. Snakes
4. Having to buy larger than a 33 waist. (I obviously can't think of anymore.)
5. Sleepwalking and hurting myself

FOUR Of My Favorite Items In My Bedroom
1. My bed
2. My computer
3. My burgundy and white Old Navy shirt
4. My Seinfeld tickets!

THREE Things I Do Everyday
1. Pray
2. Get online
3. Shower

TWO Things I Am Trying Not To Do Right Now
1. Fall asleep
2. Rip the phone out of the wall and throw it out the window

ONE Person I Want To See Right Now
1. Allison Fisher

"He went to Paris, looking for answers, to questions that bothered him so. He was impressive, young and aggressive, saving the world on his own..."

1 comment:

  1. Lindsy - So I guess I am to assume you are as well.

    Mona - A cousin, huh? LOL Well, OK. I'm always up for a road trip.

    ReplyDelete