Friday, January 28, 2005

Seinfeld... Four! Two!

Jerry Seinfeld is coming to the BJCC in Birmingham Saturday, March 12, at 7:00 PM. Tickets went on sale this morning at 10 AM.

I got two! Woohoo! I saw him back in 2002 in Nashville. I hope he does some new material. Now I'm gonna be sitting here reciting all my favorite Jerry routines all day... not that I don't do that most of the time anyway.

"When you're alone and life is making you lonely, you can always go downtown. When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry seems to help, I know... downtown..."

2 comments:

  1. I bought tickets for my boyfriend and I to go for his birthday - he's really excited. I'm glad it's on a Saturday night. We may make an overnight trip of it.

    kerry [at] webgrits.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I'm talking about. What an excellent girlfriend ;-) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete