Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday Madness!

Been awhile since I've done Monday Madness...

1. My lucky number is _4_.
2. My favorite day of the week is _Friday_ because the work-week is almost over and the entire weekend is still ahead.
3. I spend about _300_ minutes on the phone a week, and _125_ of those are long distance. (I really have no idea how accurate those numbers are.)
4. My favorite cereal is Frankenberry. (Bet no one else says that.)
5. One hobby of mine is _comedy_.
6. I wish I could spend more time _writing and shooting pool_. (Well, not at the same time, although I suppose the pool room could provide some inspiration.)
7. I wish I could spend less time on all these menial tasks, like laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning.
8. I am really proud of my Cranium-playing ability. (Yes, it's true. I finally confess. I really enjoy being videotaped. lol)

"So don't delay. Act now. Supplies are running out. Allow, if you're still alive, six to eight years to arrive. And if you follow there may be a tomorrow. But if the offer's shunned, you might as well be walkin' on the sun..."

No comments:

Post a Comment