Friday, October 31, 2003

Thanks Fake Peterman

Imagine my elation when I was mentioned in the Fake Peterman Blog, Hey Fake Peterman No. 9a. lol

That's just another of the great things about the BlogNation, my friends. But anyway, I'll have to add a link if I get a little time today. It's a cool site, so check it out. So thanks, Fake Peterman. I would offer you a bite-size 3 Musketeers, but the Urban Sombrero has ruined my life. ROFL

Woooooooo!!! Life is good my friends. In other news, I noticed that Halloween II and Halloween H20 are both on TV tonight, so we'll probably end up watching one of those.

Happy Halloween!!! <@;o)

"What you are doing is screwing up things inside my head. You should know better, never listened to a word I said. Clutching your pillow and writhing in a naked sweat. Hoping somebody someday will do you like I did..."

No comments:

Post a Comment