Friday, October 31, 2003

The Great Houdini

On HALLOWEEN, I am always reminded of the great HOUDINI. He died on October 31, 1926. If you've never heard the story of his death, it is quite interesting. Of all the stunts and escapes he pulled off, that wasn't really how he died, despite the way his death was depicted in the movie. Read the story of Houdini's death here.

Also, you can check out Other Houdini Facts.

To commemorate the life of this great magician and escape artist, I will attempt to recreate one of Houdini's greatest tricks, the "Upside-Down Water Torture Cell Escape," later this afternoon near the interstate bridge. Oh wait. lol

In other news, there was a really cute chick I used to work with who had a dog named Houdini. Hmmm...

Blog on...

"Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride. Nobody gonna slow me down. Oh no. I've got to keep on movin'..."

No comments:

Post a Comment