Thursday, October 30, 2003

Once Upon A Blog...

(George and girlfriend, Liz, playing chess. George is waiting for her to move)
George: "Well, you got no place to go. I'll tell you what your problem is. You brought your queen out too fast. What do you think? She's one of these feminists looking to get out of the house? No, the queen is old fashioned. Likes to stay home. Cook. Take care of her man. Make sure he feels good.
(Liz moves)
Liz: Checkmate.
George: I don't think we should see each other any more. ROFL

There's a little morning SEINFELD dialogue to get your Thursday off on a good note. Man, the weather here is so nice. The highs are supposed to be 80-85 thru the weekend. I don't think I ever remember trick-or-treating in shorts. Never did find a scary movie on last night. Watch the Cavs/Kings and SEINFELD til I went to bed. Been reading about the sniper trial. A police cadet found a ball-point pen barrell in a field 100 yards from where someone was shot which had Muhammad's DNA on it. Wow. Three officers have testified they encountered Muhammad during the spree, and all three let him go.

So Halloween is coming up. What are my favorite horror/suspense movies? I tend to like the old ones better. Here's a quick list, just that I can think of right off the bat. These are Bone's Picks:

1. Psycho (a classic.. who was the lady in that? I can't remember.)
2. The Exorcist (more freaky than suspenseful)
3. The Shining
4. Halloween (that music is the best...and Jamie Lee, of course... lol)
5. The Ring (one of the better recent movies)
6. Carrie (the original.. not the remake)
7. Needful Things
8. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original)
9. Scream
10. I Know What You Did Last Summer

"Paint me a Birmingham. Make it look just the way I planned. A little house on the edge of town. Porch goin' all the way around. Put her there in the front yard swing. Cotton dress, make it early Spring. And for awhile she'll be mine again... if you can paint me a Birmingham..."

No comments:

Post a Comment